Don't know why I bothered to enter the lookalike contest... ;)
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of badly_knitted!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have badly_knitted floating in their swimming pools.
- All swans in England belong to badly_knitted.
- Badly_knitted once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- The patron saint of badly_knitted is Saint Eugenie.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw badly_knitted into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in badly_knitted!
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in badly_knitted!
- Only one person in two billion will live to be badly_knitted.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make badly_knitted!
I'm made of peanuts? That explains a lot...
The Queen thought she owned all the swans! ;)